As I mentioned previously, I leave for London in a week! Naturally I am very excited; I've done London before but this time around I will be staying for the majority of the summer...as well as going alone so the worry of a lonesome summer is creeping over me. I will miss my boyfriend, family, friends, and sadly, the birth of my cat's first litter of kittens (this is my biggest sadness).
I have created a summer playlist--a playlist I will listen to while walking on the Westminster Bridge and through the Kensington Garden (where I will be calling home for the next few months).
I will be staying in Notting Hill. Aint that something.
Playlist: Dances on Wet Pavement
- Ridetide- Vance Joy
- Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds- The Flaming Lips (ft. Miley Cyrus & Moby)
- Coffee- Sylvan Esso
- Hard Way- Matisyahu
- One- Ed Sheeran
- Gotta Get Down- The Orwells
- Young Blood- The Naked and Famous
- Goddess- Banks
- You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- The Offspring
- We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow- Soko
- Post Tropical- James Vincent McMorrow
- Sheep in Wolves Clothes- Little Hurricane
- Peaches- The Valley Below
- Double Digit Love- Leisure Cruise
- Dollhouse- Melanie Martinez
- Bridges- Broods
- On Our Way- The Royal Concept
Hope you enjoy! X